Tumbled stones - Tigers Eye
Color ranges - amber to brown
- Assists you in releasing fear and anxiety
- Brings good luck to the owner
- Helps to focus your mind
- Stone of courage, strength, will and personal power
- Chatoyancy (cat's-eye) is when a polished stone is moved back and forth in incident light
- Lightworkers recommend Tigers Eye for raising the energy
- Was carved into amulets and talismans worn by ancient Roman soldiers
- Works well with the base, sacral and solar plexus chakras.
These stones are never meant to replace a doctors medical advice. At all times continue on your medication and follow a doctor's best advice.
The employees of High Ho Gems and Crystals are not doctors and cannot provide medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
When you purchase and/or use a High Ho Gems and Crystals product, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, High Ho Gems and Crystals, its principals, owners, personal representatives, consultants, employees and assigns from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the products sold on this website or in store location.