Tumbled stones - Tiger Iron
Write a review
Ask a question
Color ranges - Tiger Iron is part Tiger Eye, a yellowish-brown quartz with a chatoyant layer, along with Red Jasper and Black Hematite.
- Used as a lower Chakra stone,
- Promotes physical vitality, energy, and stamina.
- Aid for emotional, mental or physical burn out
- Layers of golden tigers eye, metallic grey hematite and, red jasper
- Sometimes called mugglestone
- Provides a shot of happiness in your life
- Traditionally a grounding stone
** There is a $10 minimum order on this website
These stones are never meant to replace a doctors medical advice. At all times continue on your medication and follow a doctor's best advice.
The employees of High Ho Gems and Crystals are not doctors and cannot provide medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
When you purchase and/or use a High Ho Gems and Crystals product, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, High Ho Gems and Crystals, its principals, owners, personal representatives, consultants, employees and assigns from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the products sold on this website or in store location.