Tumbled stones - Petrified Wood
Write a review
- Colors - Reds, browns, oranges
- Chakras - Root and Third Eye
- From the Greek root petro meaning rock or stone; literally wood turned into stone
- Organic materials are replaced by agate as it decomposes. Sometimes jasper, quartz and even opal can be found in fossilized wood.
- Teaches patience and helps understand how to allow life to evolve in perfection.
- Is used to connect with the energies of the Earth.
- Used for Good fortune, Stability, Security, Strength, Longevity, Grounding, Calmness, Wisdom
- Beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair.
- Pieces are approx. 1/2 - 1" in size
The employees of High Ho Gems and Crystals are not doctors and cannot provide medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
When you purchase and/or use a High Ho Gems and Crystals product, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, High Ho Gems and Crystals, its principals, owners, personal representatives, consultants, employees and assigns from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the products sold on this website or in store location.